Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when is this moon face gonna dissapear??

Strong_Man20

ive been off of a decca and test cycle now for 4 weeks and my face still looks pretty round. I miss my chisled face and want it back dammit:mad: I think im still carrying another 5-7 pounds of water in my face and I want it gone cause it looks pretty embarrasing and the girls im sure hate it!!

You are just now getting clomid? You should have started post cycle therapy two weeks ago. Clomid has some anti-estrogenic properties, but nothing compared to arimidex. Did you gain a lot of bodyfat while on your cycle.

yes I know, I had clomid on hand but it was thrown away and I can only get it this Monday. But the funny thing is that I have not lost any strength yet, infact i gained 1 rep on my benchpress today!! That would have me believe that taking clomid 4 weeks after last injection for this combo is probally the best time for me because my sex drive is still alive even today!! So it would have probally been a waste if I started after 2 weeks!!

you know guys my cycle only lasted for about 3 weeks, but my bench press actually increased by about 25 pounds and I probally put on about 5-7 pounds of muscle in that time!! I get crazy when I think how far I could have gone if I went the whole 8 weeks :bawling:

Top Bottom