Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When on JUICE do you actually feel your muscle growing?

S

SSAlexSS

Just out of sheer curiosity, when you are on juice (or just got on it).

Do you feel your muscle growing? If so when? When you sleep, lie down, relax...?

And how does that feel? Please describe the sensation.

The whole reason why I am asking it is that often after heavy workouts and eating when I am Lying in my bed I feel "tickling, mini shocks, mini movements, disturbing movements" Usually they are disturbing and they usually feel in my arms/legs. Once I almost passed out because the pain was so uncomfortable and crappy.
:eek:

But I do not take juice. I want to pinpoint the problem and know what exactly it is and not to hype it. If you take juice (which makes your muscles grow) and feel something like this, then please tell me. Because then i will know for sure that my muscle pain during rest is muscle growth.

Thanx!
Hope to read your replies.

Sometimes I get "growing pains" Like when you're a kid. Occasianally I'll have to take advil to tame the throbbing in the muscle. My joints hurt like hell by the end of the cycle...I can feel that. I wouldn't say I can feel the growth however.

Top Bottom