Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When injecting in the Bi's how does one aspirate?

If you have a hard time aspirating and shooting with one hand it can be tough. I have heard of guys bending the arm they are shooting to hold the syringe but that would cause a contraction of the bicep so I don't think it is a good idea. Personally I learned to aspirate with one hand while doing delt injections then moved to bicep and tricep.

Hope this helps.:angel:

LC

LCBUTLER- how the heck do you aspirate the tris? you cannot believe the difficulty i've been having. & just curious, have you been injecting into the outer head or bottom or back of tris?

Damn! Its easy!
:D
super_inject2.jpg

i tried my first bi injection a few days ago.. i tried to use 2 hands but it hurt like a bitch when i contracted my bi with the needle in it.. it is possible to use one hand, actuly it wasnt that hard

big toes said:
LCBUTLER- how the heck do you aspirate the tris? you cannot believe the difficulty i've been having. & just curious, have you been injecting into the outer head or bottom or back of tris?

You maybe making it to difficult, you just have to pull back a little bit, until you see the small bubbles. I use the little wings on the syringe in reverse, basically pull the plunger back with one finger while bracing the syringe with the others. Then carefully move your hand to the shooting position. It takes some getting used to, don't get in a hurry, relax and just try it, you might screw up a couple of times, but who has not screwed up an injection or two, soon, if you do it correctly now, you will be a master at it, and will look forward to it like I and many others do.

Good Luck-You will get it!!

:angel:

LC

You can also practice your 1 hand aspirate with the delts...which are usually a little more forgiving than bi & tri.:angel:

LC

Bro, Been shooting in the bi's for a while now and not having any troubles aspirating, been using a 25g 1" pin and using 2 ml of test prop eod, its working great.

Top Bottom