Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to Inject Steroids?

SuperFreak1976

Ive been thinking when I should start my take my first injection of Anatest. T.PRop.
Ive been going to the gym not as much as i would like to (2 a week). And Iam wondering should i start working out more before i take the first injection? Will it work better if i have been working out for a while ? And also would it shock my muscles if i inject now in my present weight? 155lbs 6'1 ..

Also I need some info on the Steroid ANATEST.

Thankyou

SF

definitely do some research bro.....

its not always easy....but once youve done some reading...then you can ask informed questions...and you'll get a better response the VETS and the MODS.....

No use to even take creatine if your not working out with intensity.......

superfreak, all i can say is Jesus Christ! 6'1'' and only 155 lbs. I think you have to do A LOT MORE EATING, A LOT MORE TRAINING THAN TWICE A WEEK, AND A LOT MORE RESEARCH BEFORE YOU even think of sticking yourself.

I agree with Decade and if your going to do your first cycle, remember that your first cycle is probably going to be the best one so here's what I recommend:

800mg enanthate/wk
600mg deca/wk
10 dbol/day
750mg sustanon/wk

Take this for 6 weeks and then taper the dosages over the next 6 weeks. You should put on 30-40 lbs easily. Make sure you eat about 6-7000 cal and about 300g protein/day. I guarentee you'll fucking grow buddy. Just make sure you take alot of antioxidants, milk thistle, flax seed oil, primrose oil, cranberry juice, and all other importan vitamins.

Hardasrock, while that cycle you posted looks awfully tasty, I would have to argue that for Superfreak's first cycle, he should not do that much. He is only 155 lbs, you know. My suggestions:

250-500mg enanthate /wk
200-400mg deca /wk
2-6 dbol/day

If you really want sus, 250-500 mg/wk

This will give him great gains with less side effects. Also, it wont be as obvious that hes jucing this way. If he takes your route, I can see him turning into a 200lb. guy. That would be hard to explain to most people.

also don't forget the anti-estrogens... and yeah i reccomend researching all you can before a cycle... and knowing about anti-e's and clomid for post cycle will definately be to your advantage... clomid especially because most people outside of the pros and mods and vets on this board couldn't tell you anything about it. So bottom line research and train naturally as far as you can go before you take a first cycle is what i would say.

Rich

Decade!! So what if the guy goes up to 200lbs. Even on a mild cycle for the first time he's still going to gain at least 20lbs anyways. If people don't know he's on steroids then then there fucking dumb anyways. i say fuck it, jam it all in your ass like I did on that cycle. I gained 42lb on that cycle.And fuck was I strong.

I am proud guys not to much flaming :) anyways I am going to stick to the tend. I would say you have a lot of room to grow natrually. I would try and hit the gym 5 days a week and eat as much as you can possibly eat. while you are doing this research the sauce. but good job at coming forth and asking. I see way to many people just pump juice into themselves and have no clue. I had a kid the other day telling me some crazy shit about juice. said winstrol will bloat you and is no good. funny stuff

Top Bottom