Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to increase testosterone

Danielfan

I'm currently on a testosterone, masteron, end Trenbolone cycle
I am using 600 mg a week of testosterone end 500 mg a week of the masteron, with just 200mg of tren.
I want to increase the testosterone in the middle of my cycle up to 800. I just feel like I've stalled in my games
I've been a very good responder to testosterone in my past. do you think it's safe to raise it at week 4

I am using 600 mg a week of testosterone end 500 mg a week of the masteron, with just 200mg of tren.
I want to increase the testosterone in the middle of my cycle up to 800. I just feel like I've stalled in my games
I've been a very good responder to testosterone in my past. do you think it's safe to raise it at week 4

I think you are already running too much. No, thats a terrible idea unless you enjoy side effects and problems, then by all means but i would never recommend that...

It's really strange you feel you are stalling out this early in the cycle.. You have left a lot of info out... what esters? how long is the planned cycle? how is your diet ? did you get pre cycle bloodwork ? You are way too vague here man...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Those doses are fine.
If you want to up the Test, I see no reason why you couldn't.
I would bump it to 750mg and see how that goes, as well as the Tren, that's not a good dose, I would recommend 300mg/week to start.
The Mast can be run higher as well if you can afford it, or switch it out for EQ.
Have you upped the cals a bit more as well?

Those doses are fine.
If you want to up the Test, I see no reason why you couldn't.
I would bump it to 750mg and see how that goes, as well as the Tren, that's not a good dose, I would recommend 300mg/week to start.
The Mast can be run higher as well if you can afford it, or switch it out for EQ.
Have you upped the cals a bit more as well?
Just another note.
Run Aromasin at 25mg/day and Prami at .25mg every other night.

I guess it depends on what you are trying to obtain. Increasing your test will also increase your estrogen.
I consider that a positive because estrogen is anabolic, but I do not know your tolerance. A lot of people take the non AAS levels as the right levels on AAS. I personally disagree with this, but to each their own. I will tell you that it makes a difference for me, but I also have cycles with high levels and no AI.
Just taking more is not always better.
I also have my cycles with low androgens.
I do not think that the increase with taking an AI will really be noticeable.
If you do up the test, please keep us I formed of the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like that you want to increase your testosterone, push it to 800mgs but make sure you have aromasin 12.5mgs EOD with it

add some n2guard for organ support and ostazol m1mk 3 caps preworkout

Say what?

Safe? Maybe. Try upping the food a LITTLE

I would not increase any more than it is sir. You should be doing extremely well at the current dose. How could you have stalled in your gains this early in the cycle? Are you running short esters?

Top Bottom