Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to increase testosterone

I am not a fan of changing a cycle or running test that high. It is normal for things to start to "stall" out at some point.

I'm currently on a testosterone, masteron, end Trenbolone cycle
I am using 600 mg a week of testosterone end 500 mg a week of the masteron, with just 200mg of tren.
I want to increase the testosterone in the middle of my cycle up to 800. I just feel like I've stalled in my games
I've been a very good responder to testosterone in my past. do you think it's safe to raise it at week 4

Tweak your diet up or training but don't add more steroids that's not the real problem man.

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

I'm currently on a testosterone, masteron, end Trenbolone cycle
I am using 600 mg a week of testosterone end 500 mg a week of the masteron, with just 200mg of tren.
I want to increase the testosterone in the middle of my cycle up to 800. I just feel like I've stalled in my games
I've been a very good responder to testosterone in my past. do you think it's safe to raise it at week 4

If you can;t gain on that, you suck. Don't be dumb and get some N2GUARD -- STAT!

Top Bottom