Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when i track my package says it is being "processed by U.S. customs"

primetime

I am tracking my package that is being sent to me and since saturday morning (it is now monday afternoon), it says, whenever i do, that it is being "processed by U.S. customs". I am just asking if I should be worried yet (?)and I ask this because it doesn't seem like to me that should take so long (2days so far). Of course maybe it was because of the weekend, but I really don't know because it is only my second order ever.

Should I be concerned yet?

primetime said:
I am tracking my package that is being sent to me and since saturday morning (it is now monday afternoon), it says, whenever i do, that it is being "processed by U.S. customs". I am just asking if I should be worried yet (?)and I ask this because it doesn't seem like to me that should take so long (2days so far). Of course maybe it was because of the weekend, but I really don't know because it is only my second order ever.

Should I be concerned yet?

If its gear its gone.

thanks for getting me worried for nothing dumbfucks. if you don't know anything about my question or are not sure, than you shouldn't have posted a reply saying something like "i can kiss my package goodbye" or "it is gone forever".

i just received it today.

lol @ you, My bad for not reading your post - you said It said that for a whopping 2 days (sundays arent delivered in most cases) I figured you had the sense to know better.

When they are stating that your package is being processed by customs, all that means is that is were it is at... The last tracking des. was customs... It by NO means that they have your gear....

Top Bottom