Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when I'm coming off the cycle, stuff to take

Godrick

what's up guys I just need your opinions on how I will be coming off my cycle of 12 weeks of test 400 mg a week and 200 mg deca for the first 6 weeks I'm on my last four weeks of deca alone and I will start running hcg at 1000 iu a week for this last 4 weeks before starting clomid, which would be taken 3 weeks after my last injection of test for the following 4 weeks and also B6 at 400mg ED , what do you guys think? should I nolva? what about hcgenerate

nolva isn't a good idea to stack with or after deca.

i would stick with clomid and hcgenerate.

don't use the hcg during pct ever! hcg even on cycle will desensitize your testes further. i don't recommend it at all

also in the future always stack proviron with your deca, this is because nandrolones will bind to DHT receptors, causing deca dick. sometimes you will get deca dick when you come off cause your DHT levels are in the shitter and it is too late to use proviron to correct this. this makes for a very lengthy recovery

Check out this thread on the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

It explains how to properly run a PCT protocol after a steroid cycle.

You never want to use HCG in a PCT protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production. Follow the perfect PCT protocol brother.

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

• Clomid and Nolvadex increase levels of LH and FSH in the body, which increase free testosterone levels.
• An aromatize inhibitor will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent side effects like gynocemastia and water retention.
• A natural testosterone booster (like HCGenerate ES) will signal the leydig cells in the testicles to restart testosterone production.
• A liver/organ detox supplement (like N2guard) will help cleanse the liver and kidney, regulate blood pressure and balance cholesterol levels.
• Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
• Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.

What you want to run is the Perfect PCT that Muskate linked above. Next time you should have everything on hand before starting your cycle. You can run into issues if you are not 100% prepared before.

Top Bottom