Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When I am gone

needtogetaas

When I am gone and the next guy come sin behind me. I hope that I have touched the lives of many people. When I am gone I hope my name lives on long after. When I am gone I hope the members of elite talk about how I have helped them for years to come. I hope people find the things i have written on tis forum and other sites and lear from it for years to come. I hope the love and time I have given people lives on forever.

If I am here for elites 2020 then so be it. I hope that by then I have changed so many lifes and helped so many people that my name is never forgotten.

Its not that i give a fuck about the fame or my name living on. Its that I care about my friends and the people with me here and now. I feel if I have done the job I have set out to do then many many years from now My name will come up in discussion. As some one who put everything he had into this site and others.

I hope that years from now on ef a story is told about me and its a good story. I could care less if my company NTBM is spoken off. I want to know I made a difference as a man. A man helping other men and woman. That is what I want to be remembered for.

I hope people talk about my life having a impact on there lives in a good way and doing the same for many others. To others elite may be a information site, to some it may be a entertainment site,for others it is many other things.

Elite has been My inspiration in life and it is the members who have been the largest part of that inspiration. I have made more friends on ef in 5 years then I have made in my whole life. I have helped and been helped by billions ( yes) of people over the years. This site hase changed my life 100% and made me a better person.

So i hope I can some day repay this site and all its members. I hope all that I do makes a difference for decades to come.

You have always been there for me bro, even when i was showing my ass in C&C and didn't deserve it. ANytime I have a question I come to you. Your knowledge and willingness to help makes you one of a kind. Just my two cents. No MO, I know that was kinda mushy, so I'm going out to hit my dick with a hammer, so I can feel like a man again.

I've only been here a short while but you have already helped me out tremendously. It's great to see how you are there for all of us newbies despite being asked the same question a million times.

much props and respect, needto! Thanks for all the help and info. Prob a majority of advice given in here has somehow been recycled from needto has helped us with. you too radar

You better stick around forever bro!!!

I don't know anyone who has helped more people with solid advice and been a better friend than you Needto. I can't imagine someone else coming in here and giving all the heart that you have given to this site and so many people.

Needto your personality, your knowlege, your wisdom will never be forgotten.
You gave me the opportunity to do something I always wanted to be being a NeedToBuildMuscle Sponsor. I am proud of it and it is only thanks to you .

You have helped me in such a short time that it is unbelivable.
You will never be forgotten.:heart:

pct???

we all go through it...

I only hope and it's my goal that the world "Justice" will be on my headstone and in the heart and mind of those that survive me.. They all know that no matter what, i always do what i say i'm going to do.. even if it costs me..

We love ya bro...I remember when you first got here...i feel like i have go to know you and Angel as well as you're kids...I'm always here for you bro.

NeedTo we love yah, but dont forget to sign all of your left over supplements and "personal stash" over to me in your WILL :)

But seriously, good bro, always there to help, but damn people leave him alone because its taking him longer to get to MY questions! lol

-Legacy

Top Bottom