x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

when eating clean what do you anabolic guys do in a pinch (fast food)

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about when eating clean what do you anabolic guys do in a pinch (fast food) within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: what is good at the fast food joints for a quick protein meal, that isn't really bad for you but actually tastes good. i deliver at night for four hours 4 nights a week and i can grab a protein bar or shake of course....but wondering what the fast food places have to offer that isn't that bad for you while on a clean diet.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    WARBIRDWS6

when eating clean what do you anabolic guys do in a pinch (fast food)

what is good at the fast food joints for a quick protein meal, that isn't really bad for you but actually tastes good. i deliver at night for four hours 4 nights a week and i can grab a protein bar or shake of course....but wondering what the fast food places have to offer that isn't that bad for you while on a clean diet.

I always order grilled chicken burgers from a local restaurant. I get no mayo on it yet get tomatoes, lettuce, onions....

Subways isn't bad...i would get a 6" whole wheat sub with double grilled chicken in it.....

Rotisserie Chicken places aren't all that bad either...just take off the skin and enjoy...order a baked potatoe instead of fries...

Elite Bodybuilder
    I eat a few of those grilled chicken sandwiches at Wendy's without the bun.

If you have Boston Market or Chicken Rotissery (sp) you can get quarter, whole or half chicken OR pulled chicken in 1/4lb increments. You can also get ham in 1/4lb increments. The stuff's relatively cheap too, I get a half white meat chicken for like $4.29.

WARBIRDWS6
    grilled chicken sand...sounds decent. boston market can get messy...lol...so not sure of using that on the go. if they got a drive thru though its fair game for me. thanks.

Re: when eating clean what do you anabolic guys do in a pinch (fast food)

I try to stay the fuck away from them.

But you can pick up some grilled chiken sandwich's from Wendys or like a BK broiler etc....
    Just have it with some veggies, no mayo or cheese and you should be ok.

I'm all about the footlong Subway Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki ................it's probably worse for you than they'll admit.

Pro Bodybuilder
    kentucky fried chicken, get the chicken breasts(all white meat) and peel off the skin!

I like grilled chicken sandwiches and a baked potato from Wendy's... yummm.

Good Bro
    Wendy's grilled chicken got the best rating for quality chicken out of all the food chains in America...i forget who did the tests...i think i got it off of ediets.com....get 2 of them and eat them without the bread or remember to bring a couple of slices of wheat bread to stack them on....i always get this with a plain baked potato if i need to get fast food

McDonald's grilled chicken and the BK Broiler chicken got rated pretty low as to the quality of chicken....make sure to stay away from any fried chicken sandwiches....

WARBIRDWS6
    yeah, got the wendy's grilled chicken tonight and took off all the mayo and just used the bun provided (lol) and it tasted good. so i think i'll stick to those there. funny thing is that there is a wendy's in the parking lot at work....so it real convenient.