Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When does Test E actually take effect?

adamharrisuk

Hi Guys,

We all know you can expect Test E to actually kick in at around week 3 and you will start to notice it. But when does it actually start getting to work in your body?

I'm interested to know from the first injection how long does it take for it to stop your body going into a catabolic state, increasing nitrogen and also helping the body make use of all the nutrients?

Is it actually from around week 3 because it takes a while to build up or does it slowly start to take effect from the first injection?

Thanks

test e works right away, you just have to have stable levels to really "feel it". With clean receptos I feel good test about 2 1/2 weeks in.

Excellent!

So say i was to take Test E and begin cutting a few days after the first injection i should be ok to avoid going into a catabolic state?

I'm 4 days and two pins in to my first test E cycle... I dont feel super human by no means, but I definitely feel a bit fuller and am getting some good pumps at the gym. Maybe this is all placebo? Maybe it's not?

Can't effing wait for things to really get rolling though...

test e peaks 24-36 hrs after the injection.

just takes time for it to build up in your system.

man you will not see results or effects till the 5th or 6th week its not prop its a long ester..ps guys he said notice it as in gains 2 weeks is even pushing it to feel it bud, gains 5th or 6th week

man you will not see results or effects till the 5th or 6th week its not prop its a long ester..ps guys he said notice it as in gains 2 weeks is even pushing it to feel it bud, gains 5th or 6th week

I disagree. I feel enanthate esters at the end of week 2. Notice gains in week 4 easily.

Top Bottom