Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When does Test E actually take effect?

Can anyone drop any legit scientific knowledge on this matter? Is it placebo before and around 2 weeks? Or, can u "feel" the effects without having the gains??

man you will not see results or effects till the 5th or 6th week its not prop its a long ester..ps guys he said notice it as in gains 2 weeks is even pushing it to feel it bud, gains 5th or 6th week

This is incorrect. Prop does not work any faster. It's just a shorter lasting ester. So yeah, you get a little more of a hit quicker, but over the course of a few weeks, the results will be the same as with enth.

Last edited:
This is incorrect. Prop does not work any faster. It's just a shorter lasting ester. So yeah, you get a little more quick quicker, but over the course of a few weeks, the results will be the same as with enth.
no man, I was saying results for me and start to feel it from test e to test p, man( test is test ) just saying for me

Non Taken........

My first test inj for this year was 500cc of Enanthate the next evening i had a woody that wouldn't go away.

LOL!! I hear that!
I like enanthate better than Cyp. I tend to personally bloat less(not as much water retention) on Enanthate. Good stuff. Personally I say it starts working within 24 hours. But ya dont notice gains for 2-4 weeks depending on the person. I mean if your getting wood that quick then its already at work.

Can anyone drop any legit scientific knowledge on this matter? Is it placebo before and around 2 weeks? Or, can u "feel" the effects without having the gains??

i did but sorry for not citing sources.

when you inject oil based test regardless of the ester your levels will peak 24-36hrs after injection. thats a fact.

the half life is determined by the ester. buildup is determined by the ester.

but the drug takes effect within 24hrs.. results.. heck i know plenty of people who ran test for 10 weeks with no results.. they didnt belong to elite :)

test e peaks 24-36 hrs after the injection.

just takes time for it to build up in your system.

I have to agree with Judo Tom. While noticeable affects of test e aren't felt until the 3rd or 4th week out that is only because it is a milder test with a longer ester thus needing a high enough dosage for a longer period of time before noticing anything but in terms of when it starts kicking 24-36 hrs is about right.

Top Bottom