Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When does one decide to use AAS?

DJ_DJON

To go on AAS, or not to go on AAS – that is thequestion my friends! I am training now, and the performance seems tobe ok. I am no Arnie, but the progress is there to be seen, and thisgot me wondering – when does one decide that it is the moment tostart using juice? I understand the pro's, but what about therelatively normal people for whom bodybuilding is just a hobby, not aprofession?

First off you need to build a solid foundation in other words go to your natural potential which should take a good few years to reach and once you have got the best out of you own genetics you can start investigate aas take a long look at the negatives of using them like shutting down you natural production of testosterone and the in pct trying to get your testicles back online then there the potential for hair loss, acne , mood swings , the cost to run a cycle properly the other drugs besides from the aas that you need to take etc so there's a lot to think about good luck

For reference I had lifted for a dozen years and had won 3 or 4 state powerlifting titles as a lifetime drug free lifter. Granted I was a lifter in the 165 wt. class but I damned near squatted 500 pounds weighing a mere 160 lbs.

these days it usually involves

"hey bro how are you so big?"

"i can hook you up with some gear"

"yeah that sounds good, but do i have to actually workout?"

"nah bro just give me $1000 and let the steroids do the work"

everyone wants the easy way out and the people selling steroids are happy to sell you gear without telling you the truth

to answer your question i waited 13 years before i touched steroids. I would wait till you were atleast 28 to use them

Here is a good article for you to read that talks about knowing whether or not you are ready for steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

The longer you wait to do your first cycle - the more you will get out of it. Steroids are a tool. They are kind of your 'ace in the hole'. You want to make as much progress naturally before using steroids. That way the steroids will get you through the sticking point you reach when you are close to your natural potential.

Look at the best bodybuilders of all time - Kai Greene, Ronnie Coleman etc. They all built a base naturally. They learnt how to diet and train. Then when they added in the steroids, they absolutely exploded.

First of all, I would not consider steroids if you are happy with your physique as it is, and you still see the progress that you expect to get. If everything is alright, there is no need to go to the extremes. Then again, if you have been working out your entire life, want to grow big, and you have hit a plateau where you do not get any progress whatsoever, then you might consider using steroids. Therefore, it is all about how you feel and what you want, not what others think.

It is good you are thinking about it and asking these questions so you are prepared and have the knowledge. The nice thing is that you are still making good progress so you have some time to wait.

Top Bottom