Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When do you take N2Guard. Before or after cycle?

RickV

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Most bros taking N2Guard with their cycle should understand what is it and how to take it.

N2Guard is a big bottle because it is several supplements in one. So it can be used in more than one way.

N2Guard contains essential vitamins and minerals that you should be taking every day anyway, so it can serve as a daily multi you can take year-round. So you can take it all of the time if you wish.

N2Guard contains liver cleansing formula with TUDCA and Milk Thistle, so you can take it with your oral steroids and during post-cycle therapy for recovery after cycle.

N2Guard contains ingredients to help flush extra water weight so you can use it during cycle to help minimize bloat.

I personally love N2Guard because it contains ingredients I belive do help to refresh your androgen receptors after having hit them hard during cycle. It just feels like I'm getting more out of my natural testosterone my body can just feel it more even when my test results are not showing super high test.

How are the rest of you bros using N2Guard?

I take N2Guard as organ support on my TRT (200mgs of testosterone cypionate/week + 0.25mgs arimidex EOD), my liver and kidney values have been very positive.

I used n2guard with 2 cycles and pct. Cycle was dbol 50mgs per day with 500mgs of test enan/week and 25 ostarine per day.

Liver values before n2guard were very bad, ALT was 97 (7-55 range) and AST 82 (8-48) U/L.

After 8 weeks on n2guard, ALT 31 and AST 24. Perfect and within range. I also noticed I felt better on n2guard, like healthier and more energy with clear thinking.

I want to thank Rick and Steve for helping me. I listen to the podcast every week and it changed my life. :coffee:

for me its quite simple... just take it year round... there's no reason to not protect yourself at all times... i guess being that im getting closer to 40 you start to realize more and more the need to be more proactive and protective

on a harsh cycle like tren/anadrol/winny etc. then go with 8-10 caps a day
on a normal cycle do 7 caps a day
on a sarms cycle or a very mild steroid cycle you can get away with 4-5 caps per day

pct: 3-4 caps per day
off cycle: 3-4 caps per day

you can run it year round, a lot of guys do that.

make sure you take it about an hour away from your oral dosages

Best deal craps expensive lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its expensive for a reason because it has a ton of high quality ingredients that are going to work and be beneficial to ones health, in my eyes you can't put a price on health and if I have to pay more to protect the only body I got, well I have no problems doing so, its not cheap I agree but neither is kidney or liver failure due to years of gear abuse just my oppion on it, health over price softer landing in pct vs a roller coaster ride I will take the price and buy the quality product

If N2 Guard has milk thistle, you might not want to take it on cycle. Milk Thistle has been identified as interfering with the receptors of AAS. There obviously are t any medical reports on this.
NAC is cheap and does the job for the liver for me. I take it on cycle at 2000mg day. I know people that take it year round while off cycle at about 1000 mg/ day.
The only time that I had bad liver bloods is when I took halo. That is bad for the liver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom