Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When do you start TRT?

Zeliai

Hi guys! I have read a lot about TRT, and it sounds like a cool thing – your testosterone level is always in the natural highs, you feel young and full of energy. I really like that concept. But at what age is it best to start TRT? Why don't everybody go on TRT?

The main reason not everybody is on TRT, is that not everybody needs it, or knows about it, or has some other reasons to avoid it. There is no exact age for starting the TRT – it is decided based on your testosterone levels, and how you feel. Everybody is different in that regard. I knew guys who according to symptoms and blood work needed TRT at their early 30's, whilst other guys would have above natural testosterone levels at 60. It is very individual.

once you go on TRT it is for life.

if your body naturally already produces hormones, why would you need to shut that spicket off forever unless it was necessary? I won't be going TRT till atleast 55, i already made that decision

the people you read that are hopping on in their 20's are making the biggest mistake of their life. unless you have a medical condition you should never do such a thing

TRT is not this big life changing thing you think it is. For some people yes, but most it does nothing other then allow them to feel normal again.

To answer your question you should wait as long as possible. If you can produce test to keep you in the normal range until 70 then there is no reason to go on TRT before that.

It should always be prescribed by a doctor and only when you actually need it.

Top Bottom