Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When do you start to see results from proviron??

concordsize

I am 15 weeks out from my contest and added in proviron @1tab a day. When should the added hardening come into effect?

E

concordsize said:
I am 15 weeks out from my contest and added in proviron @1tab a day. When should the added hardening come into effect?

E

Might see and feel better results if you take at least 2-3 a day. One may not be enough.

50-75 mg is not too much for 15 weeks?? I am also on test,tren,winny,nolva, and I cycle a50 2 weeks on 2 weeks off but not for much longer?

Thanks fellas
E

I agree bump it up a bit ... hope your are not prone to MBP. Even when pumping it up, its not something that you drastically notice .. it will harden and tighten you up a bit ... you will notice it more on your mojo.

Mavy

cool thanks,

Mavy that is something that will be useful for me because even with 800mg test im shut down pretty hard from this tren. Amazing stuff but damn it does a number on my cock!

E

Hahaha ... it will definately help you out there. Nothing worse than shooting pool with a rope!

Top Bottom