Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When do you see big loads with clomid? How long after clomid can you start back up

deez

Im on day 5 or 6. When does it kick in ? thanks. And i started my clomids about 3 weeks late because i didnt have enough and Im getting ready within two weeks to start on another cycle. Will this be ok, cause im kind of crashing, not to hard but i need a lil bump soon because i guess my test levels are way down? thanks again

how much are you taking?..i take clomid like this..300mgs on day 1..next 10 days at 100mgs last 10 days at 50mgs..21 days(3 weeks) of clomid total..

if i were you i would run my clomid cycle and still take another 4-6 weeks off to make sure your nuts have kicked back in

ultragainz said:
how much are you taking?..i take clomid like this..300mgs on day 1..next 10 days at 100mgs last 10 days at 50mgs..21 days(3 weeks) of clomid total..

Yep thats how im cycling them. I posted this two days ago and i think they are starting to work. I still have a week and a half left so i think by the end of the cycle everything be ok. Ive had problems before when i didnt take clomid. Learned the hard way. So what do you guys think about starting back up. Its been almost time on time off beacause i started my clomid late. I really want to start in 3 weeks beacause since i started clomid late (i think) i am losing a little weight. I still feel "big" but i hate losing anything because gaining is so damn hard. So you guys think im ok jumping back on the wagon? Thanks guys

Top Bottom