Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When did Arnold start to use Steroids? Lets find out!

Arnold started juicing at....

Votes: 17 8.9%

Votes: 14 7.3%

Votes: 33 17.3%

Votes: 41 21.5%

Votes: 33 17.3%

Votes: 30 15.7%

Votes: 13 6.8%
  • 20 Yeh right!!!!

Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SSAlexSS

Hello!

Do you klnow when arnold started using steroids?

According to his unauthorized bio, which his lawyers tried to
squash but couldn't, he started using roids almost as soon
as he started training, as a mid-teen. If you read his
auto-bio, he said he used to train with a young doctor who
coached him as a youth. Hmmmmm.... I smell D-bol.....

He's admitted to steroid use though. That's never been a
question. The question is how young and how much?

*rant*

This is so maddening. Arnold achieved what is arguably the most perfect male body of all time. He did so with a combination of determination, training, diet, drugs and genetics. What were his REAL secrets? How did his WHOLE training schedule look, from diet to lifting to drugs? I WISH he would come clean and detail the whole system he used and the logic or guess work behind it. Think of how many of us would benefit from it - or may potentioally IMPROVE on it? Come ON Arnold! TELL ALL. Give society the gift of all of your secrets... THIS is the stuff that will outlast you and all of us.

*rant off*

*my rant*
I don't think there are any secrets. Arnold got the way he did by being blessed with great genetics and a hard work ethic. That is all. NO secret.

genarr3 said:
*my rant*
I don't think there are any secrets. Arnold got the way he did by being blessed with great genetics and a hard work ethic. That is all. NO secret.

great genetics?
he was skinny and kinda fat. No abs... Not until the steroids came to him in his mid teens No calves. Infact I think ( someone give me armour I expect lots of fire at me now) HE WAS A HARDGAINER! The only reason he succeeded was because of drugs and his zeal for success..... (Ok dont kill me please!!!!)

I just dug this up

"To help boost the swelling body, Marnul introduced Arnold to steroids, which were then legal. Back in the early 1960s, the trainer claims, "There was no weightlifter in the world who did not take them. You could get prescriptions for them from the doctor. Arnold never took them, though, without my super-vision."

You're supposed to have three muscles showing there, but Arnold only had two. However much he trained, he couldn't get that third muscle, so he used to stand like this when he posed." Marnul mimes, holding an arm in a shielding position across this stomach.

Read that!

I'm inclined to think that Arnold has decent genetics - but I do NOT think that his genetics were "that much more superior" to the average joe (aside from the fact that he is a shade over 6'2" tall). I REALLY think it was hard work, drugs and diet. There is NO WAY he would have been the star he is without a careful regemin of AAS. This use was extended over a period of years - probably about 6 to 10 years at least - this left him able to keep many of the gains in later life (giving him the body we all know now - not even CLOSE to his Olympia size - but GREAT non the less). He aludes to the fact that he is a "role model" in his new revised encyclopdia of BB, so that he continually speaks out against steroid use - I think this in conjunction with his potential desire to get into politics have a lot to do with his downplaying serious AAS use. I'm also wondering if any close friends - or if he - had any major sides through their AAS use. Maybe some or a combination of these things are what keep him tight lipped about details... then again maybe he just wants to be known as the best body ever - and will not provide his success information in enough detail for anyone to follow his footsteps or even succeed him. I love Arnold and he is undeniably a role model for my hard work in the gym. I just REALLY wish the whole truth about his AAS use and training details would be made available. I think we got about 1/4 of the details in his encyclopedia - with the remaining 3/4 maybe more people could achieve results such as his?

newpump said:
Where can I get a copy of Arnold's biography BTW - I'd like to read this stuff first hand!

i dont know exactly where but I am sure its called

"Unnoficial biography of Arnold" or something like this. Try to find it if you can. i am sure Arnold is trying to get rid of this a hard as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom