Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When cycling - How much sleep?

I would be inclined to agree. It is also good because it is light when compared to perscription sleeping aids, and is much cheaper. You can get it anywhere online and in your local healthfood/supp store.

As far as other things to help you nod off, try to avoid caffeine after 3pm, lower light levels in your house a few hours before bedtime (your body only makes its own melatonin when low light levels are present), develop some kind of relaxing ritual that never really changes before you sleep (read a muscle mag for 20 min, listen to some tunes, drink some warm milk...stuff like that). Good Luck Bro

RuckstaR said:
Exogenous melatonin is really only in the body for about 6 hours. It is not so much a sleeping pill in that it will not increase the length of your sleep by delaying waking, but it will incrase length fo sleep by helping you fall asleep FASTER. From your post it sounds like this is your problem. You go to bed but then cannot fall asleep for 30-60 min, or worse correct?

Melatnonin can be thought to "reset" your biological clock and prepare you for sleep, and in this way can help elminate the delay between when you go to bed and when you actually go to sleep, therebye increasing rest. This being said, you can see how melatonin will not make waking difficult, as it should have cleared your system, and may infact leave you waking earlier as you have gone to sleep earlier as well.

Great post. I have to give this a try. I always have trouble going to sleep. It usually takes me an hour to go to sleep after I lay down. With the tren it's worse now.

your body like to have a cycle... you should go to bed at the same time every night and get up at the same time every morning... getting extra on the weekend just messes up your clock.... your body will start to adapt... it can adapt to 6hr 8 hrs 10hrs... if you are having trouble going to sleep.. you are getting to much sleep...
I say go for 6 gives you more time during the day.. it is quantity of sleep not amount of sleep...
.......your body likes to be on a schedule... that is why it is so effective to eat 6 times aday... your sleeping paterns are ran by your body temp... you know how you think your body temp is 98.6 degrees (F) well... it changes all through out the day...
and when you sleep it is lower... and when you are the most hyper in the day.. it is up.. when you fall to sleep your body slows down or cools off.. and your temp goes up and down all through your sleep cycle..... and when you wake up .. ( on your own that is.. ) your body has warmed up and is ready for the day... most of our sleep patterns are all fucked up... that is why you have trouble going to sleep and waking up... your body temp is off... now this is just a slight change.. in body temp... so when you wake up tired.. you are in a since still cold.. so takes your body a while to warm up... if you do cardio 1st thing I mean right when you wake up for a while... you can reset you clock you body is smart... and it will get use to warming up... at the same time everymorning.. and it will adapt.. soon you will wake up on your own... and you will wake up with energy... but you have to make sure you go to bed at the same time too.. and dont over sleep on the weekend because you think you need extra sleep... not true... you get use to 6 hrs and you will be in a deep sleep longer.. instead of that fucking 12hr or 10hr crap... when your body is all out of rhythem.. the 12 hr sleep is not a deep sleep.. and to get the most out of sleep you need deep sleep... that is when your GH levels will rise ...
........the 8hr thing is just media crap.... plus themo's and caffine and all will fuck up your temp and sleeping patterns too.... you can also try traking your temp recording it... see how it changes through out the day...
in the morning and when you are tired and when you are hyper.. ect...

Last edited:
Sleep is a major factor in physical and mental health, average is 8hrs.........personally 6 hrs is my top.......during cycles 4-5 hours tops.............I use some chemical help now and them...........but more sleep the better.........

roidpuple said:
you body like to have a cycle... you should go to bed at the same time every night and get up at the same time every morning... getting extra on the weekend just messes up your clock.... you body will start to adapt... it can adapt to 6hr 8 hrs 10hrs... if you are having trouble going to sleep.. you are getting to much sleep...
I say go for 6 give you more time during the day.. it is quantity of sleep not amount of sleep...
.......you body likes to be on a schedule... that is why it is so effective to eat 6 times aday... you sleeping paterns are ran by your body temp... you know how you think your body temp is 98.6 degrees (F) well... it changes all through out the day...
and when you sleep it is lower... and when you are the most hyper in the day.. it is up.. when you fall to sleep your body slows down or cools off.. and your temp goes up and down all through your sleep cycle..... and when you wake up .. ( on your own that is.. ) your body has warmed up and is ready for the day... most of our sleep patterns are all fucked up... that is why you have trouble going to sleep and waking up... you body temp is off... now this is just a slight change.. in body temp... so when you wake up tired.. you are in a since still cold.. so takes your body a while to warm up... if you do cardio 1st thing I mean right when you wake up for a while... you can reset you clock you body is smart... and it will get use to warming up... at the same time everymorning.. and it will adapt.. soon you will wake up on your own... and you will wake up with energy... but you have to make sure you go to bed at the same time too.. and dont over sleep on the weekend because you think you need extra sleep... not true... you get use to 6 hrs and you will be in a deep sleep longer.. instead of that fucking 12hr or 10hr crap... when you body is all out of rhythem.. the 12 hr sleep is not a deep sleep.. and to get the most out of sleep you need deep sleep... that is when your GH levels will rise ...

Man did he hit it on the head. I go to bed every night at 11:30 and get up at 6:45 everyday, even weekends. I fall asleep almost instantly and wake up almost instant also. I have been doing this for 7 months.

to bad my grammer sucks ass... I always wander if it makes since...

Makavelli said:
You mean SENSE, right roidPuple? J/K bro... ;) . Good post.

ha ha thanx.. and to think i will be in grad school next Jan... 06 ha ha...

Top Bottom