Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When can I start Tren A again?

DasKaiser89

So…4 week PCT almost done, Clomid, novaldex, hcg, cardarine….the whole shabang. While on TRT

Blood work is normal. LH, FSH, LFTs….you name it.

Do I need to wait half, equal, or double the cycle length. I know people talk about the receptors being “fresh”, but I mean how much time does a receptor need from a specific steroid I guess?

Does it really matter if you are cruising and boosting?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

So…4 week PCT almost done, Clomid, novaldex, hcg, cardarine….the whole shabang. While on TRT

Do I need to wait half, equal, or double the cycle length. I know people talk about the receptors being “fresh”, but I mean how much time does a receptor need from a specific steroid I guess?

I actually just read a former post….got it, once a year…so huh.

I want to run Primo but the shit is expensive for effective doses.

Smart that you did blood work, well done

I would wait 4-6 weeks and start a cycle again it's not a problem, you're not cruising and blasting if you did pct and some time off

if you starting acetate tren again try this run

300mgs/week testosterone propionate
300mgs/week trenbolone acetate
50mgs/day winstrol (8wk)
0.25mgs/week dostinex
12.5mgs/E3D aromasin
7caps/ED n2guard (organ liver kidney support)
+I would suggest cardarine gw for trenbolone sides @ 20mgs

pct you have down already

Hey brother we did an episode all about Trenbolone check it out mang:

Trenbolone
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-episode-286-profiles-trenbolone-show/

Top Bottom