Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When bulking, what are some tips to eliminate excess fat...or fegetaboutit

str8cubano

Its kinda hard to stick in 3000-4000 calories and not eat an apple pie afterwards. I mean calories are calories. Some are clean, some arent. BUt when on a bulking cycle, either way, your gonna get some fat. Does a little extra junk food really matter? Because either way, when I eat alot of calories, doesn't matter if clean or not, I always get fat. Now How "FAT" I guess determines the amount of fat and carbs from calories I presume. Any tips, or just say fuck it, either way I know how to kill the waist come cutting time. I just wish there was a happy medium. I new that eating rice beans chicken good cals all the time would prevent me from putting extra lbs of fat, I would do so. But its the mentality of , "Well, I'm eating everything in site, whats a cheeseburger from burgerking gonna do".... ;)

Cals should be an individual adjustment. Some can eat hoho's and protien powder and get big and lean, not me though. I try not to gain too much fat, as it's a bitch to get off. Adjust cals accordingly. I personally hate the up and down swing of bulk/die/bulk/diet, so I try to stay pretty lean. I wont grow as fast, but I wont look like the doh boy for 1/2 the year.

Mike Mentzer said: if i'd like to gain 10 lbs of solid muscle in the coming 12 months, i will add 50 (!) kcals per day in form of protein. 10 lbs = 2000*10=20000/365=54... and 1 lbs of muscle has a lot of water in it too so i still will be overeating.

Basically, don't eat everything in site. Keep track of your calories, and aim for around a 2 lb gain per week (1000 calories above maintenance/day). You can take it a step further, and try to centralize your carb intake around your workouts. Eat good carbs. Processed carbs are a recipe to great fatness.

I'm getting ready to start a bulking cycle, but pretty much eat clean. I'm looking to lean up and gain about 10 solit pounds. I'm going to do a moderate/low carbs and high protein. I eat 55g of protein every 2 hours and carbs before and after workout. Not the best doet, but it keeps me pretty lean.

Top Bottom