Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When Bridgeing from a test cycle to another test cycle....

J

Jack Diesel

If I want to bridge from a:

sust 250mg every 3 days for 8 weeks
EQ 200mg every 3 days for 8 weeks
dbol 15-20 mg every day for 4 weeks

with 400mg/week of primobolan for 8 weeks.
Do I have to raise the mg of test in the next cycle to see results.
Kind of like this

sust 250mg every 3 days for weeks 1-8
EQ 200mg every 3 days for weeks 1-8
dbol 15-20 mg every day weeks 1-4
primobolan 400mg/week weeks 6-14
enanthate 250mg every 3 days weeks 12 - 20
Deca 300mg every 3 days week 12-20

Should I bump up the enanthate to 400mg every 3 days. Space the 2 cycles apart more than 4 weeks. should I up the primo to 600mg.
Any suggestions will help me in my next huge cycle.

Im already set on the long cycle Idea. I want to try it so anyone who thinks its crazy, thanks for not posting.

just go off for 8 weeks, use Clomidand keep your food and training up to par and save your money! geezus are you guys so afraid of losing a little size? Give your body a break....it will thank you for it!

Quad

by the way, I am not flaming you, just making a point and expressing my views

And it is well appreciated. Why are you against the long cycle though?

Jack Diesel said:
And it is well appreciated. Why are you against the long cycle though?

I am not at all aginst a long cycle but when I am on I am on, and when I am off I am off. I just do not see any reason to spend a lot of money on an ex$pen$ive anabolic to maintain for eight weeks. just make the cycle four weeks longer (minus the bridge) and when you are off you are off.

How about this:

sust 250mg every 3 days for weeks 1-8
EQ 200mg every 3 days for weeks 1-8
dbol 15-20 mg every day weeks 1-6
primobolan 400mg/week weeks 6-16
enanthate 250mg every 3 days weeks 8 - 16
Deca 300mg every 3 days week 8-16

I'm with Quad, You should be able to hold most of your gains without bridging. I really never thought bridging was a good idea-that is until I heard and read about the dbol bridge. 10mg in the morning when you wake up only, tricks you body into thinking it's just the morning test peak. I thing it was needsize that just tried it. Search for his post. Bridgeing with anything long acting will shut you down, therefore not really a bridge but a longer cycle, just my .02

Top Bottom