Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when is the best time to take dbol?

Johnny Cut said:

ahahahahahahahahahahah

Actually, I've found that what works best for me is twice a day... when I wake up and when I go to bed.

Why?

Because on any other schedule I forget to take it.

I find it best to take it every 4 hours. This way you keep it in your system. Levels might fluctuate, but you will always have it in yur system.

I do like to take a big dose before i go to bed, and i set my alarm clock for 4 hours after i go to bed, wake up pop another big dose of dbol and down a prot shake.

Why abig dose before i go to bed? Why a big dose in the middle of the night with a shake? EASY because when does your body regenerate and grow the most? When you sleep. So it would make sense to dose up during your sleep for extra growth.

I didn't do this until my last cycle, and it made a difference. I really grew to the max

fuck that......why disturb your sleep?...you also grow the most in your deepest of sleep which wont occur if you keep wakin up....shit, i wouldnt be able to fall back asleep after doin that....dbols give me insomnia as it is, so when i finally do get to sleep i wouldnt be lookin to wake my ass up to take more pills....2 or 3 of em before a 8 hr night sleep is fine until morning

Top Bottom