Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What´s the most eq I can add to this cycle without retaining water?

I'd stick with 400mg a week, you shouldn't have any problems with water retention at those doses.

I never get water retention from EQ, no matter the dosage. Even at 1,000 mgs+ a week. However, I wouldn't suggest you go that high.
400 mgs a week should do great. Load up the first two weeks at 800 mgs a week, then take the next 8 weeks at 400.

Anywhere between 400mg-600mg should be fine. I never retain water on EQ. The EQ should be run for a minimum of 10weeks, 12 weeks if you really want to see some good results. Also if it is cutting cycle and you have never taken EQ make sure the hunger does not get the best of you, i get an insane appetite while on EQ. but everybody is different.

You should throw in at least 250mg of test a week to make sure you keep your labido working, don't want to dissappoint the girlfriend.

How long are you planning to run the fina/winny for?

Good Luck.
M56M

You may want to think about getting some test in there. Fina is known to kill your sex drive. It sure killed mine when I used fina without test.

Top Bottom