Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats wrong with Nolva?

so definately oe of those 2, not an OTC pct? im a bit worried about clomid as everyone i know says dont take it, you feel super sh*t on it.

Never heard of torem, will check it now

I would just wait until Post Cycle/ Unleashed is back in stock if you are looking for a more natural PCT. Great products, as well as HCGenerate. Read up on the PCT sticky and you will learn all you need to know.
Most people add Clomid at 25/25/25/25 if you want to add a SERM into your PCT. This is the best alternative, definitely don't use Nolva with your PCT.

I don't know what to believe when you look at Arnold and other legendary bodybuilders that are still around to this day they used nolva and clomis and they did good and are good today , I don't doubt the NTBM products but I think it's more about promoting it and the reps getting there commission

People that feel bad with clomid also take very high amounts. Most of the BB are talking about didn't come off just as none do now. There have been a lot of people that post on here who have issues after running nolva/clomid only pct. If you add hcg can get by okay in my opinion. I run a more modern pct btw. First cycle ran nolva only at 20mg & felt fine the whole time but being young helps with that.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

It's highly toxic, carcinogenic, and not very effective. Nonsurgical treatment of male infertility: specific and empiric therapy

"Tamoxifen citrate is an antiestrogen that exhibits less estrogenic activity than clomiphene citrate and has been used in the treatment of male infertility. Doses range from 10 to 30 mg orally per day. Side effects are similar to those seen with clomiphene citrate but occur with lower frequency because of its weaker estrogenic properties. Although initial uncontrolled studies reported impressive results, including increased sperm densities and pregnancy rates (Vermeulen and Comhaire 1978; Bartsch and Scheiber 1981; Buvat et al 1983), all controlled studies using tamoxifen 10 to 20 mg per day reported negative results (Willis et al 1977; AinMelk et al 1987; Krause et al 1992)."

There are other threads with supporting studies on the toxicity of it.

The alternative is Clomid or Torem

^^^^^^ Nice. But one thing this failed to mention is that nolva can cause blood clots in the lungs and/or legs. Combine that with the fact that AAS will increase the volume of blood in your body and some (EQ for example) will thickened your blood. Sounds like a recipe for disaster if you ask me. Blood clots will fucking kill your ass.

Aromasin, Arimidex, forma stanozol, much much much safer. No where near as dangerous. Not dangerous at all in fact. Plus they don't kill ALL estrogen. You WANT estrogen. Just not too much.

I don't know what to believe when you look at Arnold and other legendary bodybuilders that are still around to this day they used nolva and clomis and they did good and are good today , I don't doubt the NTBM products but I think it's more about promoting it and the reps getting there commission

That is absolutely incorrect.

Isnt that why you dont use an AI like arimi and aroma in pct though?

When you enter pct your estrogen and your test are high. You don't want the test to taper off and leave you with more estro than test. This is when guys get gyno. Which is why you want to run a very small dose of a.i. with pct. Or at least the beginning of pct.

Now if you have been running an a.i. during cycle then its my opinion that you can either drop it right at the beginning of pct or maybe a week into pct. But I would cut the dose or duration back even more.

The difference with aromasin and adex is that they don't block ALL estrogen like nolva does. Aromasin is the superior a.i. imo.

please stop with the "arnold did this, arnold did that". i don't care what arnold did 40 years ago or whatever and neither does anyone else on here. you don't know what they did back then unless you followed them around 24/7 and went home and slept with him and went through his drawers. also i guarantee you those 'legendary' bodybuilders every single one of them went on HRT at a very young age because their HPTA took such a beating.. if thats the route you want to go then by all means run shitty PCT's because i promise you that you won't last long that way. most of the geniuses on the internet who recommend nolva/clomid pct's either don't even cycle off and also are the idiots who are on HRT at 30 years old because their pct's sucked so bad

also reps don't get commission from promoting products.. obviously you have never repped to understand how it works. lastly chemical need sells both clomid and nolva, whom i rep for as well as NTBM. so i could easily tell you run out and buy both for pct but 1. I know that is a shit pct. and 2. its not the way i PCT. so wt fuck would i recommend it?

they both have their uses, and I will recommend each for certain uses.. but i will never recommend them both for pct. clomid at a low dose with a bunch of natty supps i will recommend.. but never stacking both at high doses :)

please get your facts straight before posting in the future or you look like an idiot

How bout this....I don't rep for anyone. I also don't give a shit what anyone thinks. N2BM sells some shit that works. I don't take, nor do I like everything they sell. But some of the new age supps are superior to old school shit drugs.

There's a lot of promotion here. I can totally see where it might seem like a conspiracy sometimes. Especially to new guys here. It N2 and his products are the real deal. Protein factory is another one that sells a lot of quality shit. There's a few others too.

Top Bottom