Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats Wrong With My Test Prop?

thepallet

i have been pinning for 10 days now, 100mg ED of test prop, the gear is Jurox testoprop 100mg/ml its an australian company, i know the gear is legit ALTHOUGH i think it is a little out of date. I have read that this is not usually a problem.
i know its only day 10 so im not expecting to feel superhuman yet, but i would of thought i would of got some sides by now or at least some indication that there is extra test in my body. i know my dose is on the higher end so thought i would of felt something bt now or am i just being paranoid?:confused:

Prop is really short estered so you should notice gains and maybe even a sense of well being at 10 days deep. I mean the first 4 shots are out of your system already. I have never used the company so I cannot speak about any personal experience with them. I usually run an oral with prop so I always notice a better feeling and some weight gain. Has your weight changed in these 10 days?

Top Bottom