Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats Wrong with the diet during cycle

w0nderb0y

190lbs 40y 20% bfat
Second cycle
Terst P deka dbol winny

What im douin wrong???

4 small meals a day
(4-6oz chicken 1cup rice 1cup Broccoli)
2 protein shakes
(1-gainer / 2-isopure)
Trying to be not less than 200g proteins and 200g carbs day during the cycle.

What happ is just big and bulky belly. Like a f..n prefnant... idn what da hell is wrong with me...??? Dissapointed me.
Im eat just a clean food. No junk no alkohol no soda shugar coffee....
Just chicken steak pork sallads veggie fish watter brown rice sw potatoes and fruits.

5 days gym (FSP 7 workout program)
2 week cardio. Im ot work cardio a lot cause i wanna GAIN minimum 20lbs more. Dont wanna be 180 and look like bruce lee. Wanna be 200lbs bulky.

Help help help.

What da hell im douin wrong ???
81041cd15ed42b6fb0591490d035c7b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stop taking the protein shakes. they are obviously bloating you up

also your cycle using test/deca/dbol is a bloated fish waiting to happen. what i will tell you to do is this instead

run an EQ cycle with low dose test. get n2slin from n2bm before your meals and then get GW from sarms1.

do a 300-500 caloric deficit a day. large breakfast, very small or no dinner. keep doing everything else you are doing. you will get results trust me

First off - stop taking the gainer. Read the ingredients list on any gainer and it's going to be full of sugar, low quality oils and a bunch of artificial crap. I'm not surprised you feel and look bloated.

Instead, make your own high calorie shake.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality protein powder
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

It is just too many calories overall and too much junk. You say you aren't eating junk but in reality the gainer shake is just that. It is full of sugars and fillers. Drop that and add some more clean calories and I bet you see a huge difference.

Secondly, I wouldn't run the cycle you planned because it will only add more fat. I would lean down and give yourself room to bulk first.

Well the problem is that you want to be lean, but at the same time you want to gain 20 pounds.

You need to set your goals straight. Either gain weight and get acustomed to the fact that you will not become leaner, or just cut down calories, do more cardio and start cutting down.

You need to make choices, you cant have everything at once.

Well the problem is that you want to be lean, but at the same time you want to gain 20 pounds.

You need to set your goals straight. Either gain weight and get acustomed to the fact that you will not become leaner, or just cut down calories, do more cardio and start cutting down.

You need to make choices, you cant have everything at once.
I agree with this. You can't do both cut and bulk. Pick one.

Also yes do more cardio. I would do it everyday 30min after workout. Real cardio none of that walking BS.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Idn think gainer is da reason. Im takin just 2-3 weeks and not every day.
Maybe is because im takin to much vitamins.
Fishoil cla b-comp b5 b6 C D3 A l-carnitine zma cooper hmb and dextrose. Casein before sleep...

11520d0713beec2280849245410b879c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom