Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats Up! Post Surgery Update

flexdaddyz71

High End Bro
Platinum
Five weeks since my surgery. I ended up with a trashed rotator cuff, torn labrum, shortened clavicle 8mm + tennis elbow repaired. I've got a second post-op appt. tomorrow. Not sure when I'll be able to work upper body, but I started back working legs last week (light) Anyone have any idea on full recovery time??? I don't want to push it, but DAMN! I gotta get back into the groove.... Also, wanted to know which enathate is better... Aburaihan, Iran or Testoviron Depot (Schering)I've been using a well known ug, but wanted to try one of these two in hopes of better results. I'm hoping to get back on the program by the first of the year. Just wanted to get all my supps in line. Thanks guys.

good luck with a fast recovery! cant help ya on anything else other then support though!lol

Good luck with the recovery! Train light for a while. I would be scared after surgery to be lifting even moderate.

Yeah! You're right! I'm a little scared to light anything right now. I'll probably start off with those sissy resistant bands, then work my way up. I got those injuries over two years time, I just worked through the pain and took a lot of advil before and after each workout. The deca probably masked alot of the injuries. All is well, and my doc swears I'll be a 100% in six months. We'll see! I gotta get... my appt is in an hour. I'll post later. Please someone answer my question about the enanthate??? Thanks

Okay! My doctor said that I could start light upper body movements next week (6wks post op) Too my surprise, said that light bench with an extra wide grip would be okay. Said that light front and side laterals would be good with a lot of rotator cuff exercises prior.

good to hear!
I had the iranian test for my first and it was great! schering tests high also for mgs/ amp I think.

I completely tore and shredded my labrum in April. Also tore the ligaments off the bone and had a bicep tendon injury.
I lucked out by having one of the best shoulder surgeons in the country repair my labrum. He worked for the Cardinals, Blues, and Rams.
That was the good news. The bad news is he said it was the most significant tear he had seen.
I will be rehabbing until next summer most likely. My insurance will not cover it all either.
He told me not to get my hopes up about working out like I used to do it.
All I know is either way I will be getting back in the gym and I will be better than ever.
I am rediculously out of shape now. Last I checked I am well over 250 (Im 6'3"). No abs anymore. Shit I had 8 at 265 two years ago. Nothing like not working out for almost a year (I was in a car accident prior to the shoulder injury) and only eating 3 times a day.
The funny thing is I used to think I was fat all the time. Now I would kill to look like that again.
Best of luck with you shoulder and arm. Life is what we make of it. Make it the best!

Top Bottom