Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats with these bloods?

robbysixx

doing test c 500mg pw,
tren a 400mg pw,
50mg dbol ed,
3 iu hgh ed,
and 300mcg t4 ed
20mg nolva pd

bloodwork came back as

test - 23 (range 8-30)
estro - 80 (range <150)
prolactin-1 (range <20)
progesterone-5 (Range <4.1)
free t4 -30 (range 9-25)
free t3 - 4.7 (Range 3.5-6.5)
growth hormone -1.8 (range <5.0)

everything else was all in check

just curious on the low test levels and high progesterone? is my test underdosed???

how do i lower my progesterone????? is this atleast a sign the tren is g2g? is it high enough to worry ?

took the bloods about an hour after hgh shot of 3 iu... is this enough time for gh levels to peak?

Last edited:
Interesting. You're taking nolva and your estro is high. Does anyone else need proof that nolva is a estrogen that only works at the breast site and is useless for anything other than gyno?

I'm not sure what gauge they're using for test. Is it european? it's not ngs.

you never said how long you have been on cycle.. if you have been on for a few weeks now then your gear is fake.. your GH is fake as fuck too. but in the future inject 10IU's and wait 2-3 hours before testing to get a more accurate reading along with pre injection bloods to compare

next time head over to our sister source site and get yourself some real gear brother. http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/my-favorite-sources-part-ii-37624.html

Thanks for help my brothers ... Yes definetly different bloods than US, The estro was actually in range maybe a touch too high but I do feel great ,,, nolva does work for me nelson , every time i try Ai i Nuke my estro ,, I've heard that nolva doesn't work for certain few but I guess I am one of the lucky ones?

I have been on for about a year, does the test levels slowly drop the longer your on????

Other than that i feel great , is the high prog a indicated tren is real ? It's my first time running tren and I've transformed , literally seeing new veins pops up, got the cough (which wasn't as bad as id thought ?) but no mental sides ?? I am more aggressive but can control it real well,,, every now and again I get crazy paranoid thoughts but they're more amusing than anything haha

How do I lower the prog? In theory would proviron or masteron lower it ? I've also heard the morning after pill can lower it ... Or could it be I've exhausted my adrenals ?

You;re saying the nolva works, meanwhile your estro is elevated. Okay then.

And yeah, your GH should be way higher. Overall, you're on too much shit. Why do you need GH and T4? Are you a competitor?

M8 look at the range it says anything under 150 is ok ... I'm at 80 which puts me around half way mark!

Yes I agree I am running too much t4 , I will pyramid and taper.. Gh and t4 are a very good compo especially with tren - look into it

Keep in mind I pinned 3 iu 1 hour before < bloods were taken , I really should have waited longer but I was fasted and extremely hungry

What is with the prog? Doc rekon it could be adrenals ..
But I was thinking it's the tren ? Has anyone lowered it using prov or mast? Mate swears by it

Top Bottom