Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the stupidest mistake you made.

freakazoid

so there i was watching tv,preparing to do an inj.stick in my pin asperate,thinking wtf this hurts like hell.i realised by how easy the plunger went down that i forgot to change out my 16 ga pin that i draw with to the 22ga that i normaly inj with.ouch

Hmmm... well you are right. that was pretty friggin stupid. LOL

One time I bought a whole bottle of HMB... 120$ worth. Now that was fucking stupid!!!

One time I actually thought andro would work, so I bought it. Man, okay fuys, but that one kills them all!!!!:D :D :D

hmmm... i stuck a 20G 1.5" all the way into my bicep. didnt take long to figur out that was stupid:FRlol:

:FRlol: I once baught 2 bottles of the shit MMUSA creatine serum and lost about $140cdn on a usless product :(

M18

That is the same mistake i made i bought the same thing because i listened to some GNC person and of course they "know everything":mad: I got home did some research on it found out it was shit but of course to them the research was a big lie even though it was wright in front of there face:mad:

lemme see... i didnt pick up a friends perscription of 300 anavar tabs for $25.00 that he didnt want .

Top Bottom