Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats So Wrong With Tapering Off Cycle?

OMEGA

LET me make it clear that I am a relative newby, buit do have soem knowlegde of anabolics and how to use them

the question I as k concerns coming off a cylce properly.

which I think is as important as the cylcle itself.

post cycle stategy I think is the icing on the cake of a cycle if you do it right everything is great if you do it wrong

it will be painful.....mentally, phsically, and in many other ways

what ever happened to the efficacy of tapering down

it makees sense to me, as a safe way to keep gains, and to ease the transition back to natural.

the body operates as a system so to go cold turkey would be a shock to the system....where as gradually it would be less noticable.

thsi thread was isired bu this guy I know who to my astonshment was on for like 4 months.......then gradually came off from the cyle for like 2 months after wards....slowly weening off the stuff with no test stimulating drugs.

and he is fine?????:confused:

seriuosly no gyno.....no loss in all of his size...and no percieved mood changes and the like

so what gives

is ther any efficacy in just tapering to me it looks like it, but that is just one guy......what do you think

Tapering off

I personally dont taper off because I want to get the most out of the steroids as long as Im shooting myself
If in week 5 im doing 1000mg of test, then in week 8 500 mg of test will feel like a waste to me
I think this is just a matter of opinion, but thats why I dont taper off

TAPER OFF

Dude make sure you taper off unless you are using something that is self tapering such as sust. or deca. If you don't then you will lose all of your gains and probably grow titts !

Re: TAPER OFF

What are you talking about???

johnboy said:
Dude make sure you taper off unless you are using something that is self tapering such as sust. or deca. If you don't then you will lose all of your gains and probably grow titts !

if you just take clomid or hcg you dont have to taper because it kicks your natural test levels back up to normal. the only reason you would have to taper is if you couldnt afford to buy clomid or hcg.

Test and deca are self tapering because of there half life...There is no reason to taper...and no you will not grow tits

Tapering is pointles IMO. Becasue your body will not start to produce test by itself until all the steroids injected is out. It doesn't matter what kind of steroid it is because they will all supress hpta. I think shorter esters like suspension or prop would be bettter. Because you can have your body cleaned out and on clomid therapy within the next day or so. And if someone was running sustenon they would have to wait forever to start clomid therapy.

tapering is counter productive, first of all when you taper you spend time on the cycle running underdosed regime which will not do any favors in terms of maximizing your gains, second, you body will not start back up untill ALL injected/ingested steroids are out of your system COMPLETELY, so why taper? at the end you should switch over to fast acting drugs so they clear your system as fast as possible and you can start comids

Top Bottom