Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats safer: t3 or clen?

HevensMovie

I'm going to be doing a winny only cycle soon, I wanted to know what I should stack it with to help with the fat loss. Is t3 just as safe and effective as clen or is there any difference?

do them both. A pyramid and taper with T3(maybe 28 or 30 days). Clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with ECA in the weeks off.

i agree with Clune

Do them both. How long is your winny cycle? I'd run the T3 a bit longer, perhaps 5 weeks and like Clune said, cycle the clen 2 weeks on/2 off with ECA on the off weeks. Actually with receptor downgrade going off for the entire 2 weeks, with no ECA, might be more beneficial. I haven't done this yet but it might make the clen more efficient. The ECA is more for preventing the side effects of crashing when going off the clen. I even cycle my ECA so I can feel it. Hope this helps a bit.:) BTW don't forget to taper the T3, especially at the end of the cycle. My taper at the end is at least 4-6 days longer than the beginning of my cycle.

T3 is effective and safe if tapered up and down correctly. As the others have said using them together would yield the best results...

T3 safer than clen?? where the hell does that come from?? I think neither are unsafe if used properly -
sugar is unsafe if you eat too much of it for too long (diabetes)

Top Bottom