Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the quickest way to gain 10 lbs naturally?

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Trying to gain 10 lbs in a couple months or so, then Im going to hit the sauce. I wanted to know natural supplements best for this, diet tips also. Thanks bros.

Not to be a smart ass but.... Eat big and Lift hard
Your body cannot become what you want it to be if you don't feed it properly. Without proper nutrition....supplementation is a waste. Not to mention that 10 lbs in a couple of months naturally will require lots of both.

Last edited:
superdave said:
Trying to gain 10 lbs in a couple months or so, then Im going to hit the sauce. I wanted to know natural supplements best for this, diet tips also. Thanks bros.

Lots of fucking weight gaines :D

Seriously, creatine will give you some water weight.

I personally like and suggest.

Creatine (when off, makes good for post cycle too (mental if nothing else bc it will make you retain some water and the weight loss seem less)), glutamine (righteous before and after a workout at 10 g a piece), and a good ole multiV ... dont forget the protein shakes.

Id suggest eating about 500 cals every day above maintenance for your activity level while natural for a pretty solid weight gain. 200 cals is better but impossible to judge, 500 is a good round number. On days when you train, make those cals 700, on days when you arent training, make it 300 above maintenance. It averages about 500 on a 4 week split!

1 g protein/lb of bodyweight ... any more i think isnt helpful when natural.

Clean carbs (YAMS!!!)

20% cals from fat

NFG

Increase your daily caloric intake gradually by 1000 - 2000 cal.
Creatine + ALA may also help - mind the water weigh though.

.....get married. Oh wait, no that's how you get your girlfriend/wife to gain weight. My bad.

Assuming you are not just starting training, have been eating like an Etheopian (no offense to any Etheopians) and quadruple your calories, or are some sort of medical oddity, there is NO way that you can gain 10 lbs. of muscle in a month naturally. You can eat your ass off, take creatine, train like a motherfucker, and sleep 10 hours a day, and you might gain ten pounds. You'll be lucky though if for than 1-2 lbs. of that is muscle.

You are dreaming!

The most people can put on is about 15LBM for every 200lbs. If you could put on 10lbs in a month Arnold would be "shit".

Top Bottom