Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the quickest way to gain 10 lbs naturally?

i think 10lbs would be hard but milk, peanut butter, meat, popatoes and cheese will help a lot. may not be all lean muscel though:)

100% serious:

i changed my diet by seriously upping my calories (of course i mean without shit food, i added 2 clean meals). and i gained 10 pounds in a little over a month, some of it was fat, maybe 3 pounds or so, but my musculature definetly changed.

trial0r said:
100% serious:

i changed my diet by seriously upping my calories (of course i mean without shit food, i added 2 clean meals). and i gained 10 pounds in a little over a month, some of it was fat, maybe 3 pounds or so, but my musculature definetly changed.

were you jacked(on cycle)?? 10lbs, is a lot, if you gain 10lbs a month natural why do you need gear?

rperry said:

were you jacked(on cycle)?? 10lbs, is a lot, if you gain 10lbs a month natural why do you need gear?

wasnt on a cycle at the time, just extrememly confused about my diet. apparently i wasnt getting near enough calories for good gains. plus it was about 6-7 pounds of muscle and 3-4 pounds of fat, and as i said in my reply, it took a little longer than a month, 6 weeks to be more precise. still really good for natural.

Top Bottom