Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the most HGH you can inject at one time?

Theoretically, you can inject as much as you want. I've done as little as 1iu/day and as much as 16iu/day. You could easily inject an 18iu bottle in the am and an 18iu bottle in the PM... how do think some of these pros get such huge guts and carry 300lbs of mass at 3% bf on a 5'11" frame?

I am taking 6.66 iu EOD now for fat loss... I am close to my BF goal and I am going to switch to bulking. I am going to go to 10iu EOD at that time.

So were you doing injections twice a day 8IU's at a time?

did both 8ius 2 times daily and 4 ius 4 times daily same results no real difference icould feel or see

When I first started GH, I was using 4iu ED and I got CTS in 3 weeks and got very scared so I quit. Last june I started again using my first kit at 2ius ED, my second kit 3ius ED and my next kit is going to be 4ius ED... so far I dont have CTS... Im trying to up the dose slowly so maybe I wont get CTS. I want to go as high as 8ius ED and finally 20-24ius ETD for bulking.. I know the water retention is going to be a problem but who cares!

doublefister said:
I didnt mean the most you can do in a day but the most you can do in one injection. If people are using up to 18IU's a day then I am assuming there are doing at least 9IU's at a time.
No, the Serono shot was 18iu. You had to dilute it to use less.
9iu/day is too much for most people. 4.5 is more manageable side wise. The thing is that 9iu/day takes time to get used to. The sides are usually just joint pain in your hands but that goes away after a while.

On 2.5 am, and 2.5 pm my hands and feet were killing me!!
Had to drop it down to 4 a day. Numbness is still bad, but manageable.
I can only imagine what 16 i.u.s would do to me.

It is a function of what you can afford.

Just like 5 on 2 off, only take 2 days off to save money.

If your under 50 I think it is a waste of money.

off topic.

so GH contributes to the development of CTS??? or does it just amplify the symptoms you already have?

DJ_UFO said:
damn...I'm doomed. Maybe I have poor circulation but I usually always wake up in the middle of the night with one hand or whole arm sleep...I have to move it several times to wake him up lol so that means with HGH I'll have to amputate it? lol

Same here! I woke up with my entire arm numb and cold a few times kind of scary. I asked the doc if that can have any permanent nerve damage and he said no. That sounded a little weary to me but hey I am no doctor so I guess I will have to believe what he says.

Top Bottom