Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the minimum Winny to use with Tren

evdi

I want to run a 7 week Tren(75mg/day), and OX (60mg/day). I also want to run some winny along with the tren ( to help with Prog.), but only a minimal amount due to the 17aa of it and the OX. Could you go with like a 1/4 ** 50mg tab a day. Would this be safe.

I think the minimum would be 50 mg EOD or 25 mg ED

Victor

would it still be safe

Do you guys think it would be OK to run 50 EOD with 60 mg of OX ED?

Thanks guys

I will go 50mg EOD. Would you add anything else to this cycle. I was also thinking 10 grams of creatine a day.

I also want to run some winny along with the tren ( to help with Prog.),
The minimum amount of winny will be NONE. If you want to add winny to your cycle great, but do it because you want the benefits of that AAS and not because it will protect you from PR cause it WILL NOT.

Regardless of populare belief, winny and progesterone have about the same binding affinity to PR. Tren on the other hand has a much higher affinity to the PR than progesterone does. So what does that mean? That means that tren will most likely outbind either progesterone OR winny so if winny offers any help it will be minimal at best.

Top Bottom