Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the minimum amount of test to run w/EQ?

iron345addict

I am going to do QV EQ for 600mg first 2 wks then 400mg for 9 weeks. What is the minimum amount of test and what kind, that I should run with this, and do I even have to? Is there any way to substitute winny tabs for test? Any feedback is appriciated.

What's your training history, gear history, HT, WT, age? You don't have to have test with EQ, but I think it should accompany it. Many, many proposed cycles with EQ can be found, as EQ is a popular choice. Give up spme more info.

If you are wanting to run a minumum amount I'd run 250 of Test Eth with it. You can run winny with it but I wouldn't call it a substitute for test. What kind of results are you looking for?

monkey arms said:
If you are wanting to run a minumum amount I'd run 250 of Test Eth with it. You can run winny with it but I wouldn't call it a substitute for test. What kind of results are you looking for?

Ditto... winny doesn't = test. Although EQ and Winstrol is a great stack!

I've run EQ several times w/out test. Never had a prob. Kept my doses around 400-600 for 10-12 weeks... was ok (except when I ran it w/Deca - you live and learn!)

I will be running it this summer w/250mg of eathn.

TheRide said:

I've run EQ several times w/out test. Never had a prob. Kept my doses around 400-600 for 10-12 weeks... was ok (except when I ran it w/Deca - you live and learn!)

What did you learn? I've never heard of anyone running them together...what happened? Sorry not trying to hyjack you thread!!!

monkey arms said:
TheRide said:

What did you learn? I've never heard of anyone running them together...what happened? Sorry not trying to hyjack you thread!!!

I have heard they stack nicely so what happened

I am 21 yrs old @ about 203 lbs. I have been training for about 5 years, but only for about 2 seriously. I am lean and want to cut about 5 lbs but maintain as much muscle as poss. for the summer. I definately dont want to go limp, so thats why I am asking about the test, theres no point in being swole for the summer if you cant hook up!

Top Bottom