Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the max amount of cc's to inject in your tri?

machaveli

1cc, 2cc, 3cc??? I usually inject 2.5 cc's in my tri and it usually sweels up unlike any other body part. Is that to much in one area??

I've never ran more than 1.5cc's for each individual tricep injection. I could probably get away with a little more on the outside heads, but for the larger tricep muscle that is underneath the arm 1.5cc's hurts like a bitch. I still do it off and on, but man the pain that I get in the back of my arms is like no other. Sometimes it even hurts so bad my body develops a slight fever and feels flu-like. The shit we'll do to get big.

just hit my tris up last night bro. I usually split 3cc between the 2 of them. I was shooting them 2 mush last year and got alot of scar tissue in them so I usually only do them once a month.

E

Atomic Punk said:
I've done 3 before with Synthol bro. I was doing them M, W, & F too. No problems. Nice avatar btw.
How did the synthol work for you bro ?

People still overdoing on small injection spots I see. How much are you doing /wk? There's just no point in using your tri's when there are so many other larger muscles you can use in my opinion. Take it from Concorde Size

PureXtract said:
People still overdoing on small injection spots I see. How much are you doing /wk? There's just no point in using your tri's when there are so many other larger muscles you can use in my opinion. Take it from Concorde Size
PURE...How the hell have you been, and where have you been ???

Top Bottom