Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the max amount of cc's to inject in your tri?

call me ol' fashioned and i may be in the minority, but i feel synthol has as much a place in bb'ing and anabolics as does padded clothes or gel implants. it's sad to me that for some it's only about a look or an impression or an image. i live for the feeling of digging deep to find out what i'm made of when i have nothing left for even one more rep, yet finding it. the sweat, the feeling of a freight train pounding inside of my chest, the feeling of strength and will. synthol is a joke as far as i'm concerned.

I can't remember exactly how I used it fellas, other than I was doing injections on M, W, & F. I started at 1cc per head on those days, and probably(again I can't specificly remember) went up to 2cc per head the next week on those days, and then to 3cc the following week, and for however many weeks were left after that, until it was gone. I think it was called NUCLEAR NUTRITION, which was the companies name. Again, I only did tri injections, and got 3/4" on my arms in 6 weeks, but the gains were NOT permanent. My upstairs neighbor was doing both Bi & Tri injections, and put 2 solid inches on his arms, and hasn't lost any gains, but was on it for 6 months. He has been off since August. So from those results, it follows that you have to stay on it longer, do alot of injections, and be able to put up with both, in order to aquire permanent gains.

The Synthol by Nuclear Nutrition was very clean btw. Hardly any pain.

40butpumpin said:
call me ol' fashioned and i may be in the minority, but i feel synthol has as much a place in bb'ing and anabolics as does padded clothes or gel implants. it's sad to me that for some it's only about a look or an impression or an image. i live for the feeling of digging deep to find out what i'm made of when i have nothing left for even one more rep, yet finding it. the sweat, the feeling of a freight train pounding inside of my chest, the feeling of strength and will. synthol is a joke as far as i'm concerned.

I admire your love, dedication, and your drive for the sport but I do have to say something. When was the last time bb'ing wasn't about appearance? Just in my opinion, it has everything to do with what you look now. The bigger the better right? The point I'm trying to make is that people take AS to become bigger and stronger. We want our bodies to fully represent how much blood and sweat we put into this and even then, it's still not enough. That's why I think guys/ladies go to extremes sometimes to get that advantage over people. Anyway, just my 2 cents. I wish everyone had your attitude though

PureXtract said:

I admire your love, dedication, and your drive for the sport but I do have to say something. When was the last time bb'ing wasn't about appearance? Just in my opinion, it has everything to do with what you look now. The bigger the better right? The point I'm trying to make is that people take AS to become bigger and stronger. We want our bodies to fully represent how much blood and sweat we put into this and even then, it's still not enough. That's why I think guys/ladies go to extremes sometimes to get that advantage over people. Anyway, just my 2 cents. I wish everyone had your attitude though

Well I wouldn't say that "the bigger, the better" sums up what todays standards of a great physique have become. Bigger is NOT better, when you consider that most chicks these days are swoonin' over the likes over Nick Lechey, Brad Pitt, and Aston Kutcher. It's the skinnier the better. Why do you think The Rock lost so much size? He was going for the same look. Hardly any girls these days like the steroid look brother, sorry to tell you. They even have a name for it...meathead.

PureXtract said:

i hear you brother, believe me i do. but if two guys walked into your gym and one was pumped up with synthol and trained like a pussy (or didn't train at all) and the other had a so-so build yet trained like a champion, who would you have more respect for? if it ever comes to that bb'ing is no longer a sport but a fashion freak show. for me whether it's "enough" is solely dependant on who you're trying to please and what your priorities and motives are. i understand to each his own, however, in a gym, synthol gets no respect from me whatsoever. i guess it all comes down to what you respect and appreciate, what's outside or what's inside.

Synthol is absolutely the gayest creation ever.

Dial_tone said:
Synthol is absolutely the gayest creation ever.
That may be true, but it's part of the game nonetheless...I bet every pro out there has at least tried it once...I love your avatar by the way...Your a lot sexier than I remember:D

Brad Pitt and those hollywood fags aren't bb'ers lol
But about bb'ing competitions being a freak show...you don't think it's gotten to that point? I know they don't really look like freaks on pictures but when you see these people in person...it's just soooo unnatural it's scary

Top Bottom