Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the longest you have run tren A for?

starskulker

I'm just curious how long is the longest you have run tren A for? I am coming towards the end of mine at 8 weeks and still feel great. Have any of you run it for longer? Like 10 or 12 weeks? more? I have been running at 100mg a day. My last cycle with it went gvery badly emotionally for me I think because of some personal stuff that was going on in my life but this last try with it has been amazing.

Ive ran it for 6, 8, 10, and 12 wks and my fav is 10. The sides were basicly the same throughout all my cycles, wether it be shot or long didn't matter. I say the same about recovery, no difference between 6 and 12 wks for me. I vote for 10wks because I didn't see much of a difference between 10 and 12. At 6 wks I'm really just starting to get into it good and I could definantly tell the difference in 8 and 10 wks. I respond quite well to tren and tolerate the sides good. Just my personal experiences :).

Chris

i also dont feel the bad sides, and i ran it for 8 wks. good stuff for sure. cant wait to use it again.

Side were hard core here but the FAT burning made it worth it

the worst side was Joint I don't see how you guys get over that one

Star how much Cab are you running?

Shorter has always been better for me........ the gains come fast and seem to level out. I have gotten more in terms of gains in 2-3 weeks of tren than all the stuff I had run before it in a few years of cycling. Makes me lose sleep after a while which is another reason to keep the cycling of it short.......Otherwise the sides were less than I expected.

Top Bottom