Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats a good stack with HGH?

PuraVida

Iam currently on my 12 week 500test/600eq cycle and Iam already planning my winter cycle. I got a budy that can get me HGH for a great price. I have never done HGH and dont even know how long and how much to do or how to stack it. What do you guys recomend.

PuraVida said:
Iam currently on my 12 week 500test/600eq cycle and Iam already planning my winter cycle. I got a budy that can get me HGH for a great price. I have never done HGH and dont even know how long and how much to do or how to stack it. What do you guys recomend.
anything you stack it with is goin to work, my advice is start w low doses 2iu/day and work from there. HGH should be ran for at least 3 months b4 taking a break and it's a good idea nto take t3 and hcg w it to regulate normal hormone levels and also cuts down on fatigue associated w hgh.

BENCHSHIRT51 said:
anything you stack it with is goin to work, my advice is start w low doses 2iu/day and work from there. HGH should be ran for at least 3 months b4 taking a break and it's a good idea nto take t3 and hcg w it to regulate normal hormone levels and also cuts down on fatigue associated w hgh.

I agree, same I would've stated

PuraVida said:

PANCAKES

PuraVida said:

Nothing. Don't bother. Get yourself some IGF-1. I think those are the kind of results you're looking for!?

Top Bottom