Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats a good item to purchase to work abbs at home?

scout420

I was thinking about going out and looking for something not to exspensive to help work my abbs out at home.Any suggestions on a good product out there.

a medcine ball would be the best but it needs u to train with someone else who is gona throw it at u.plus it will prepare u for fights.

My girl uses the ab wheel, costs like 10 bucks at walmart. She did a couple of sets when she first got it and her abs were pretty sore the next day.

Just a thought...

Just get a set of jumper cables, two wet rags and a car battery, and there you have it. Your own e-stim unit. This method works better than the ones on T.V.

Latamier said:
Just get a set of jumper cables, two wet rags and a car battery, and there you have it. Your own e-stim unit. This method works better than the ones on T.V.
lol that's a good idea. If that doesn't cut it there are always the 50 or so Body by Jake ab thingmajiggies.

I recently read a study that said that exercise machines don't show any improvement over good old fashioned crunches, sit-ups, ect. Do crunches with a ten pound plate held to your chest. Do them slow. You will feel it. I do.

You don't need to work abs. I didn't work abs for YEARS... then dieted down to a six pack with DNP... and held it with -r-ALA and ALA. The first thing I noticed when I got all the b/f off was that I had awesome abs... even though I didn't work them at all... and they are rock hard.

Thats why you need a car battery and jumper cables. Those ones off T.V. just dont have enough power. I guess you could tap in to the 220 line in your house as well.

Top Bottom