Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats easier to dodge - Prolactin or estrogen

paul allen

Lets say a person is equally susceptible to estrogen gyno and progesterone gyno.

Which would be the cycle for him?

Lets say that he uses the best ancillaries available i.e. dostinex for prolactin and aromasin for estrogen.

Which would you be more confident with to avoid any gyno, if you were going to do either a 600mg test cycle or 525mg tren cycle.

Test and aromasin

or

Tren and dostinex

Either would be ok imo.
Or you could stick to primo/winny or primo/anavar.
Maybe a bit pricy but then aromasin and dostinex aren't cheap either.

unclebully said:
Either would be ok imo.
Or you could stick to primo/winny or primo/anavar.
Maybe a bit pricy but then aromasin and dostinex aren't cheap either.

Yeah I know thanks.

But really would like to be able to doat least one powerful androgen.
I'm not sure if I am susceptible to prog gyno, but since I'm very susceptible to estro, don't want to take the chance.

But really would just like to know:
i.e. has anyone got gyno whilst using aromasin but knows no-one who got it whilst using dostinex, or vice versa etc.

Doesn't matter. Dostinex is extremely effective at lowering prolactin levels. Both Aromasin and Arimidex are extremely effective at inhibiting conversion of testos to estrogens. The trick is to USE them and dose them properly. I always recommend the PDR-therapeutic dosing for the antiestrogens and dostinex. Those that follow the recommendations do not have problems. Those that get into the lower doses and EOD scheduling run into problems. The majority of users need to follow the therapeutic dosing and scheduling.

I would say dodge eostrogen, the reson being that Anti-e's are a lot more freely available and cheaper.

googlepig said:
I would say dodge eostrogen, the reson being that Anti-e's are a lot more freely available and cheaper.

Yeah, but sometimes they just don't work on some people.

I learnt the hard way, just doing 30mg of dbol gives me puffy nips and lumps start to appear, and no amount of adex or nolva works. Not tried the stronger ones like letro and aromasin but for me adex does not work with dbol.

One point though is that dostinex will not give you shittty lipid profiles either, so I 'm leaning towards a big tren dose with a background test for future cycles.

Top Bottom