Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats better, drinking winny, 50mg once a day or, 25mg twice a day??

thalongrun

gonna use it in combo with eq what do yall thinks better:

1) shooting 100mg eod

2) drinking 50mg ed

3) drinking 25mg in the morning and 25mg in the night

Is there even a difference?

What's the half-life when drinking winny?

If you are going to drink it I'd drink it 2-3 times per day at about 1/3 cc per time. If you are shooting it I'd shoot 50mg per day. Shooting it is better.

its 17 oral and its the same wether you inject or shoot, although some belive in "site" injections..i'll tell you one thing, shooting winny everyday hurts like HELL.

I drink 25 in am, 25mg in pm

Don't be a wuss - shoot it. (Unless you have thousands of $ to spend on the extra you will need for the same effect). Also, I think the injection will only get to the liver on the second pass, not the first.

Taomaster said:
Don't be a wuss - shoot it. (Unless you have thousands of $ to spend on the extra you will need for the same effect). Also, I think the injection will only get to the liver on the second pass, not the first.

you think? dude you are cluless. Winstrol is a 17AA steroid and regardless of form of administration it will pass by the liver SEVERAL times before it metabolizes. It has nothing to do with being i wuss, i would definately shoot fina everday bc it is a great anaoblic compound, however, winstrol doesn't not need to be injected to yeild the best results. Actually, the GI tract absorbs it really well and many say dirnking it is better becuase you loose 5% when you shoot it.

You can just drink it bro. Get a syringe and pull out 25mg or half a CC and squirt it in your mouth. Do the same in the pm.

Top Bottom