Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats The Best Way To Stack........

tzan

...............Primo/Test Enan/Winny?? I'm not sure how long I should run them for. I want to take the winny at 50mg ed and the test at 400mg and the primo at 300-400mg. I'm just a little confused about what would be the best way to run these?? I'm planning on ending with winny, and it's better to run the primo a little longer then the test right?? Can someone map me out a good one??

iceman11111 said:
test 1-10
primo 1-10
winny 4-10

Thanks for the reply ice. I thought I heard it was better to run the primo and the winny a little longer then the test, any truth to that??

Some people say to run the Primo longer than the test to help solidify and maintain gains. That's one of the reasons people use Primo as a bridge, not to mention that it suppresses your natural testosterone production very little.

Alpine said:
Some people say to run the Primo longer than the test to help solidify and maintain gains. That's one of the reasons people use Primo as a bridge, not to mention that it suppresses your natural testosterone production very little.

OK then, does it make more sense to run the cycle like this:

Test wks 1-8
Primo wks 1-10
Winny wks 6-10

Or like this:

Test wks 1-10
Primo wks 1-10
Winny wks 6-10

tzan said:

OK then, does it make more sense to run the cycle like this:

Test wks 1-8
Primo wks 1-10
Winny wks 6-10

Or like this:

Test wks 1-10
Primo wks 1-10
Winny wks 6-10

Common now, this is an easy question for someone to answer. Would it be more beneficial to run the primo longer than the test or what??

Top Bottom