Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the best age to start AAS?

For me, the best condition is...

I've been training for some time, I know my body, I know what works and what doesn't works in relation to training and diet.

I already obtained excellent results without the use of steroids, but it has been some time since I can not generate more results and I want to go further.

This moment It's the right time to start. As you already know how to train and diet, your results will be excellent... so good you won't stop.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

im with steve as well.. later 20's at the earliest but that depends on what kind of condition you are in as well... its also financial as well as a mental aspect... you have to be mentally prepared which is an entirely different topic

I recommend waiting until you are 25.

A man is going through puberty until he is about 25 years old. Using steroids before then will prevent you from going through puberty properly

It depends on a lot more than just age but I would say a minimum would be 25. And that would only be in rare cases. Too many people do not have the proper condition, or experience to be getting into AAS. Also, lots of people around that age are getting married, having kids, etc. which causes them to take breaks from the fitness lifestyle.

Top Bottom