Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the average time you usually spend in the gym

scout420

Ill go workout in the gym for like an hour and sometimes i feel like maybe I should be working out longer i just wanted to see how much time everybody else usually puts in at the gym

It all depends on the person. I wont leave the gym until I kbnow ive worked that days body part to the fullest. If you have plenty of energy when youre done and you feel like youve got more then try supersetting whatever parts you worked out. MJe I usually workout for two hours and I dont have a partner slowing me downwith chit chat.

I agree with Diesel

I usually work out for 1.5 - 2hrs 5 days/wk. No partner messing arround w/ chit chat either. I actually dropped a guy because he ran his beak too much. I would say to you, break up your body parts in a logical order, i.e. back&bi's, chest, shoulders&tri's, legs, abs&forearms,(this is my order). Then do 3-4 exercises per muscle group, 4-5 sets, 30 second - 2 minute break between, if your supersetting or doing reg. heavy sets. Most important, limit the chat!! Your not there to make friends, your there to focus and chisel your body into the perfect male specimen!

Good luck Bro'!

I usually spend 1.5 hours. But depends on the situation. I had to leave early last night , just spent an hour workingout... I came back from the softball game and continued my routine... There is no way in hell I would miss good bi's day... Call me insane, but bi's have to be worked out well...

40-50 minutes for me too.

Top Bottom