Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats this about estrogen overload and nolva

theoak01

ive done tons of reasearch guys and i havent heard of this until today on a thread i read,i thought that nolva killed (for lack of better words)the estrogen because it would have to so it would kill the cancer cells in women right?,im just a bit confused and scared what will happen when i come off,i dont wanna sprout titties when im done this cycle

The problem is often times people use nova until the cycle is over, but with long lasting esters, AAS is being released (ie hydrolized and aromatized) long after the last injection. If they discontinue nolva at last injection they still are getting loads of estrogen in thier systems and can get sides. Nolva should be taken until clomid is started at which point clomid will replace the nolva as the estrogen blocker. If anastrozole is used it should be taken until you finish clomid.

There is some interesting information on Nolvadex here:
http://www.fda.gov/cder/news/tamoxifen/default.htm

Or here:
http://noc.dreamscape.com/cgi-bin/AT-druginfonetsearch.cgi

All references I can find state that Nolvadex is use to BLOCK estrogen at receptor sites. No where have I been able to find infomation saying nolva has the same properties as Proviron. Proviron of course prevents the aromatizing of steroids into estrogen. Now wether that blocked estrogen is left to build up, causing a flood of estrogen when you discontinue nolva is the subject of speculation. I have been unable to find any REAL information pointing to that... It would seem to be a good theory, but I can find not proof that is what actually occurs (at least so far). Anyone??

you will be fine as long as you don't start the clomid too early (which happens alot with guys using sust). Do you have access to any fast-acting gear (prop, tren, winstrol, etc)? if so you can run that for a month after the last sust shot and then immediatly get on clomid. This will avoid a prolonged period where you have enough test in your system to suppress natural test, but not enough to give real gains.

Oh, nolva does not kill cancer cells. it works by preventing the attachment of estrogen to breast tissue. without estrogen breast cancer is much less likely to advance.

Hugh Gellatts said:
you will be fine as long as you don't start the clomid too early (which happens alot with guys using sust). Do you have access to any fast-acting gear (prop, tren, winstrol, etc)? if so you can run that for a month after the last sust shot and then immediatly get on clomid. This will avoid a prolonged period where you have enough test in your system to suppress natural test, but not enough to give real gains.

Oh, nolva does not kill cancer cells. it works by preventing the attachment of estrogen to breast tissue. without estrogen breast cancer is much less likely to advance.

Good info! The regime for breast cancer patients is usually taking Nolva for between 3 and 5 years...

i have access to those but im going to be starting dbol and will still be running it for a week or so after my last test injection,i figure ill keep growing for those three weeks until i start my clomid

since im on omna i should keep on nolva tilli start my clomid then i will be fine?
Yes, you should be. Clomid and nolva are very similar in the fact they both block the estrogen receptor. Clomid has the added benafit of triggering the release of LH, so if you run nolva till you start clomid, you in essence are protected from the estrogen which should be reduced enough by the time you finish clomid.

thank for the help guys,i will be running the nolva right ill the clomid cuz im going to bed on dbol starting next week

Top Bottom