Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats this about estrogen overload and nolva

nolvadex does not deal with estrogen build-up you get during your cycle, all it does is prevents it from binding to estrogen receptor sites, but all of the estrogen is still in you body, once you stop using nolvas, if the levels of estrogen are still high, it will hit you worse then it would during the cycle.

nolvadex does not deal with estrogen build-up you get during your cycle, all it does is prevents it from binding to estrogen receptor sites, but all of the estrogen is still in you body, once you stop using nolvas, if the levels of estrogen are still high, it will hit you worse then it would during the cycle.
I agree, but clomid is an oestrogen that blocks the receptor as well, so if you take nolva during cycle and use it post cycle until you start clomid, the clomid will take over in blocking the estrogen as it is metabolized and leaves your system. By the time your done with clomid you should not have estrogen to worry about assuming you didnt start clomid too early and you run in a good three weeks.

Ideally though, as you have mentioned, anastrozole is the way to go.

serge said:

so what do u do about the huge build up of estrogen that you have been blocking from the start of the cycle, after your cycle ends?how dose it slowly decrees

Zyg, i agree, but personally i would rather not take any anti-estrogens then take nolvas, i tried them and was not impressed. i dont seem to be gyno prone, ran gram of test with dboll and tren without anti-es and had no problems. i do like arimidex though. nolvas are just a waste, at least for me

so what do u do about the huge build up of estrogen that you have been blocking from the start of the cycle, after your cycle ends?how dose it slowly decrees
If I remember correctly excess estrogen is metabolized by the liver over time and your build up from the cycle will fade to normal levels. Of course as serge pointed out, using anastrozole during the cycle and all the way through clomid therapy prevent the buildup of estrogen to begin with so is a much better choice.....but its not cheap.

Nolva doesnt kill estrogen per say. Its its strange how hormones play a role in cancer. A substance doesnt have to be mutagenic, it can effect the DNA in other ways. Hormones work this way. They are regulatory substances that dont cause mutations, but alter how cell growth is regulated, remember, hormones cause cells to grow, especially test and prostate and testes, estrogen and breast tissue.

Top Bottom