Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whatchya think?

Cali72

Guys half way through pct from a test/primo/t-Bol cycle and was thinking of hitting up some gh at 3iu/day for bout 6months running into my next cycle which would be in sept.

Good time to run it?
Btw
5ft9
190lbs
9% bf.
Been lifting for 17 yrs.

5'9? 190lbs?

....good time to run some GH? uhhhhhh.........NOOOOO

why the hell u wanna run some gh? its grossly expensive and you dont need it for muscle growth thats for sure.

MAYBE to help with "ANTI-aging" but this isnt an anti-aging board. Maybe someone will chime in who can help you with this.

I would talk to your doc or ENDO if anti-aging is what your after

Guys half way through pct from a test/primo/t-Bol cycle and was thinking of hitting up some gh at 3iu/day for bout 6months running into my next cycle which would be in sept.

Good time to run it?
Btw
5ft9
190lbs
9% bf.
Been lifting for 17 yrs.

the only thing i would do different is run it for a year instead of 6 mos... =) absolutely you can run it... im probably going to start it after my cycle is complete, although im looking more along the lines of 5 ius a day but i haven't fully decided yet... 3 should be sufficient but I definitely think you should give it a go... how did you like the test/primo/tbol cycle... sounds like something i personally would appreciate... leaner type gains... =)

not meaning to scare anyone , but i just felt i needed to throw this out there, like peptides, HGH will promothe growth in the organs and activate any dormant cancer cells ,so if you have a history of cancer in your family ,this would be something to consider. However most of this occurs at higher dosages above 5ius and beyond. still caution should be used.

but WHYYYYY?

I just want to know WHYYYYY people in there early 20's are even considering GH?

I could see a guy in his 40's using this shit, that makes sense. someone under 30? uhhhh......how about not?

Please explain to me why someone under 30 would want to use GH for a benefit they CANT get from AAS and OR diet?

Unless your competing on a national level, or are already a pro, OR ARE GH DEFICIENT or the like, I think its highly irresponsible to mess with GH.

Just why? I would love to hear why....................

why not just use some moderate gear and train and eat how you should? why throw gh in the mix? unnecessary imo.............

but WHYYYYY?

I just want to know WHYYYYY people in there early 20's are even considering GH?

I could see a guy in his 40's using this shit, that makes sense. someone under 30? uhhhh......how about not?

Please explain to me why someone under 30 would want to use GH for a benefit they CANT get from AAS and OR diet?

Unless your competing on a national level, or are already a pro, OR ARE GH DEFICIENT or the like, I think its highly irresponsible to mess with GH.

Just why? I would love to hear why....................

why not just use some moderate gear and train and eat how you should? why throw gh in the mix? unnecessary imo.............

he listed his age at 39? unless im misreading it, it says 39... i would never recommend anyone under 30 to use hgh... thats pointless, and i totally agree!

he listed his age at 39? unless im misreading it, it says 39... i would never recommend anyone under 30 to use hgh... thats pointless, and i totally agree!

yup. I just wanted to know WHY?

WHY is this guy considering GH? What are your goals? What have you NOT achieved though gear use that drove you to consider GH?

And im not picking on you Dylan, but you did say that you will probably throw it in your next cycle or something similar. And you cant be much past 30 yourself, if you even are........lol

But Ive seen ALOT of young people wanting to run GH on here lately. And I just want to know why......

not trying to poke at this guy or nothing. I just really want to know what his mindset is, why the guy is considering GH.

I would understand if the dude was 250, ripped and veiny. but........

the only thing i would do different is run it for a year instead of 6 mos... =) absolutely you can run it... im probably going to start it after my cycle is complete, although im looking more along the lines of 5 ius a day but i haven't fully decided yet... 3 should be sufficient but I definitely think you should give it a go... how did you like the test/primo/tbol cycle... sounds like something i personally would appreciate... leaner type gains... =)

Cycle gave me some nice lean gains bro but I stopped the primo after 9 weeks. Pinning primo was a nightmare but will def. use again for 12-14 weeks.

Next cycle will be primo/test/beast/katanadrol.

Think I might run the gh at 4iu now.
Ideally I would run it for a year but will see how the funds are going.

Dylan man with your low bodyfat you would absolutely kill a primo/test/masteron/anavar cycle.
Run your gh as well and man lookout.
Lol.

yup. I just wanted to know WHY?

WHY is this guy considering GH? What are your goals? What have you NOT achieved though gear use that drove you to consider GH?

And im not picking on you Dylan, but you did say that you will probably throw it in your next cycle or something similar. And you cant be much past 30 yourself, if you even are........lol

But Ive seen ALOT of young people wanting to run GH on here lately. And I just want to know why......

not trying to poke at this guy or nothing. I just really want to know what his mindset is, why the guy is considering GH.

I would understand if the dude was 250, ripped and veiny. but........

i know your not bro, its all good... unfortunately i am 30... =) my purpose for gh is a combination of things... its not just one thing... but i agree, i have seen way too many people wanting to run gh in their 20's and i tell each and everyone of them that its a terrible fucking idea, because it is...

im not set on running it myself yet... there's a lot of properties that I want out of it... but im definitely not set on it...

the op being nearly 40 though, i have no problem with him running it... our gh production starts to tremendously decline one we hit our 30's... so i can understand why one might want to run it as they become "middle aged" but it obviously has its good and bad sides to it...

either way, i totally agree that noone under 30 should even have it on their mind...

Top Bottom